Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Loyola Academy

Rachel will be attending the Loyola Academy tournament this Saturday- I would like to see if we can get a K6 and/or K12 team for this WSCF tournament! The link is below, with details.http://www.wisconsinscholasticchess.org/websource/web/flyer/Microsoft%20Word%20-%20Loyola%20Academy%20Flyer%20-%20for%20merge.pdf

This tournament is the place to be for growing players! Dan Gomoll will be the on-site coach for this event. I will also be there during the day, sharing time with the other event. We also have a National Team Scholastic tournament. Three kids are on a team- Reid, Kolt and Evan, playing with Gregory Reese of Bay Lane. I am trying to match up one LDMS player to a team, please let me know if there are others I can match up. While this is an advanced tournament, a lower-rated player can match up with higher-rated players to get close to the 1000+ average that would make a team competitive. Please let me know if I can help to match your child to a team... no guarantees but I will do all I can!!!!! Otherwise please consider the Loyola Academy tournament listed above!

No comments: